• Output: DC 24 – 28V / 30 W
• Input: 85 to 264 VAC or 85 to 375 VDC
• DIN-rail mount
• MTBF 650 000 h
• Super small: WxHxD 45 x 75 x 91 mm
• NEC Class 2 Power Supply and Hazardous
• Location class I Div. 2 (UL 1604)
• World-wide approvals (UL, EN, CSA, CB Scheme) for industry and office/home
The PS-30 is a DIN-rail power supply unit (PSU) complying with many major safety approvals.
The robust plastic housing makes the PSU small and the fine ventilation grid prevents small items entering and damaging it.
The operational temperature range –10°C to +70°C and output voltage 24 VDC at 1.3 A makes the unit ideal for many industrial applications.
The PS-30 can be mounted and connected in record time as no tools are required for the spring clamp terminal connections.
Customer service, Westermo North America