• Economic and environmental benefits
• Access SCADA systems, HMI and PLCs remotely
• Wireless 2G / 3G / 4G connections
• Compact casing wall mounting for easy integration
• Wide power input range, 10 to 60 VDC
• Built-in two port Ethernet switch as well as an RS-232 D-Sub
• The connection manager monitors and ensures constant connectivity
• Easy to use firewall prevents unauthorized access
• Encrypted and secure data transmission with VPN-tunnels
• Simple replacement of analogue leased lines
• Ability to control and receive status changes via SMS
• Low-power mode for energy efficient application
Remote access removes boundaries, eliminates the need for time consuming site visits and provide a network infrastructure suitable for today’s “always-on” society.
A compact case design with wall mounting and the wide power input range between 10 to 60 VDC make the unit well suited for industrial applications. Easy integration with other devices is achieved using the built-in two port Ethernet switch and the RS-232 D-sub.
The stability of mobile connections can be affected by a variety of parameters and in order to ensure constant connectivity, the MRD-series features the customer-praised connection manager.
The MRD-415 offers network protection from malicious eavsdroppers via encrypted communication tunnels (VPN), and features a simple, yet powerful, packet inspection firewall.
For solar and battery powered application energy efficiency is vital and the MRD-415 features a low-power mode to only be fully powered when needed. The built-in serial port offers a simple modern replacement solution with the benefit of not having to reprogram or change legacy components during an upgrade.
Industrial 4G Router
2 x 10/100 Mbit/s, RJ-45
1 x RS-232 port, 300 bit/s – 115.2 kbit/s
1 x SIM slot
Carl de Bruin